Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Classy. I expected better from you at least. The better team won. UT has no depth and got wore out. Williams was great and VT's front 7 played great.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Loved every bit of this, worse than the two TD loss I predicted![]()
Lung , all I've heard is how Tennessee was gonna whip ass . Well class or not on my part , the Vols got it handed to them .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
You should have saved that for whomever was letting you hear that. I'm suprised it stayed as civil as it had the past month on here. As for the last part of your statement, yes they did. I was hoping that Crompton would show up and not be first 4-5 games Crompton, he played OK. No depth at LB, DT, and OL killed them in this game. It'll take a couple more years. Next year might not be a bowl season for UT.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Had it gone the other way, UT would be on here.
I love it. As a Hokie fan, I've had to hear from the UT fans "VT always chokes" "VT plays a sissy schedule" "How many national championships does VT have?"
I understand that the gloating from us VT fans gets old but then again, hearing the UT fans constantly make those comments gets annoying after awhile.
Outplayed and outcoached simple as that. Congrats vt fans you deserve it.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
All in good fun . It's nice to give it every now and again . Tech played a good game tonight w/ few mistakes . The dropped pass by the wide open Tenn player could have changed the game . Williams is great and played hard tonight as did Oglesby after Wiliams hurt his ankle . With Tech you never know from week to week what you're gonna get .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Bookmarks